With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes a bevy of View more
With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes a bevy of features. It can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the leg rest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in your desired position. The self-adjusting suspension prevents the problem of the user "bottoming out" in the seat, which is protected from seepage by a moisture barrier. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. The neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. This chair includes a 250 pound weight capacity.Features and Benefits
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable "built in" headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Height: 47".
- Width: 25".
- Depth: 41".
- Width Between Arms: 20".
- Floor to Arm (Height): 26".
- Seat to Arm (Height): 9".
- Seat (Height): 21".
- Seat (Width): 19".
- Seat (Depth): 19".
|Product Installation||No Installation Required|
|Product Assembly||Basic Assembly Required|
|Warrenty||Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame 1 Year Warranty on Upholstery and Moving Parts|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!