Mobility Central was founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2004 by Ben and Laurie Peters who had a vision for serving the people of Alabama with medical equipment needs while demonstrating the utmost care and professionalism.
Mobility Central employs a team of caring professionals who are thoroughly trained and highly skilled in the services they provide. The staff works with medical personnel, the patient, the family and the caregiver to evaluate the home environment, assess equipment needs, and customize solutions that support the patientís functional needs and therapeutic goals while addressing activities of daily living.
- We are licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Our company meets all current all Medicare Supplier Standards
- We offer delivery with a 60 mile radius
- Mobility Central has been providing medical products and services to the greater Birmingham community since 2004
- Mobility Central has a qualified staff of 12
- Mobility Central staff have an average of 10 years of experience in healthcare, care giving and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services
- Mobility Central standards require each of our associates to receive 100 hours of continuing education annually
- We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the local association of healthcare providers and the VGM Group national network of homecare providers